HEY – SOMETIMES THERE’S NOTHING MORE TO BE SAID
Oh, hell – on second thought, there is more to be said. Let’s add a few more reasons to this guy’s list:
13. I voted Democratic because I believe that America is a selfish country that only got to where it is today by bullying and exploiting the rest of the world.
14. I voted Democratic because I believe it is the governments’ right to force Catholic organizations to provide birth control and abortion benefits for employees who choose to work for those organizations of their own free will.
15. I voted Democratic because I believe its perfectly okay for a crucifix submerged in urine to be on display at the Smithsonian Institution, but not okay for a manger to be on display in a public square.
16. I voted Democratic because I believe it’s racist when conservatives criticize black liberals for their political views, but it’s not racist when Chris Rock calls white people “crackers” and “honkies.”
17. I voted Democratic because I believe Israel is the aggressor in the Middle East and should not respond when terrorist groups fire rockets into Israeli civilian areas.
18. I voted Democratic because I believe that Republicans hate blacks, Hispanics, gays and lesbians.
19. I voted Democratic because of the Republican war on women.
20. I voted Democratic because I believe that the U.S. Constitution is outdated and much too simplistic to deal with today’s complex issues.
21. I voted Democratic because I don’t have a problem with black people wishing each other “Happy Kwanzaa,” but I get extremely angry whenever someone wishes me “Merry Christmas.”
22. I voted Democratic because I don’t believe that the top 1% of wage earners, who make less than 20% of total income, but pay nearly 40% of total taxes are paying anywhere near their “fair share.”
23. I voted Democratic because I believe that the concept of “American Exceptionalism” is arrogant and embarrassing.
24. I voted Democratic because I respect the freedom of expression of Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Paganism, Atheism, Wicca, Polytheism – just to name a few – but I go crazy whenever I see anything Christian that can remotely be misconstrued as a violation of the separation of church and state.
25. I voted Democratic because Republicans suck – big time!
There, that’s a bit more complete now, isn’t it? Feel free to add your “Why I Voted Democratic” reasons in the comment section, folks.